Jan 9, 2010

Hello Kitty Clutch

I was in desperate need for a clutch bag for outings, I only own one silver Review one with a bow - silver doesn't match with everything, unfortunately :(

Went for a hunt on eBay - I snapped up a simple black one for $5 and proceeded to check the seller's other items. They had another of the bags in white. I considered that, until I found this:

HELLO KITTY CLUTCH/SLING BAG!

Optional shoulder strap and I like the zipper :)

It was $12, I'm a fan of buying items from one seller to save on shipping. I figured, I purchased the black one anyway, I might as well fork out that extra $12 for this super adorable pink bag :) It matches with my pink heels and I can take it out when I don't want to use a massive tote bag.

Shipping was super fast too, came in 2 days after I ordered and paid for it!

Speaking of shipping, if you look at my past blogs you'll notice I blogged about Hello Kitty Bows. I ordered the ring and it came in within a week, however I also purchased the red bow clip on the 8th of December (it's now the 9th of January) and no sign of it :( I'll blog about both when the clip comes in!

3 comments:

  1. haha, aww, the clutch is awesome. Nice blog you have here. :D
    -Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. vickvickvick
    that bag reminds me of a wallet my friend owns its pink with ruffles on the side with the gold hello kitty on the front! Uber cute!

    ReplyDelete