Mar 11, 2009

Hello Kitty x MAC Bag

Kick-starting this blog with a little something I received today in the mail:

Hello Kitty x MAC shopper bag
Location: USA
Price: roughly $37AU
Ordered from eBay.

To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed. The material is very thin and paper-like, I was expecting something a bit thicker and thought it was maybe a canvas-like material lined with plastic. I feel kind of ripped off, spending almost $40 on this.

I purchased it too soon, when I heard of the limited edition MAC collection I immediately jumped onto eBay and got the bag. It's going for around $25AU on eBay now. Sigh.

I doubt I can find much use for it, it's not very strong so there goes the uni bag idea.

Makes me want to get back on eBay and purchase a more worthwhile item (perhaps the 22-piece MAC x Hello Kitty cosmetic set that went for $900+AU?).

Then again, I'm always trying to acquire items that no one else has. I doubt many people in Adelaide would have this bag. I mean I won't take it out, but yeah.

Anyway, while surfing Kitty Hell, I came across this MAC x Hello Kitty Collection advertisement. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment