May 13, 2009

Hunt for MAC comes to a happy end

Yes, you read it .. after many painful months of trying to get my paws on a MAC x Hello Kitty item, other than my shopper tote, I have finally succeeded.

Presenting ..

MAC X HELLO KITTY: 'Too Dolly' eyeshadow quad

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

*breathes*

I got it in David Jones, Melbourne when I was there a few weeks back. I could've easily got it in Myer or David Jones here, but, well .. here's the story:

Me: Ooh, MAC! I wonder if they still have the Hello Kitty collection *wanders over*
*eyes light up at the sight of MAC x Hello Kitty eyeshadow*
Me: So pretty ..
Boyfriend: Do you want it? *pulls money out of wallet*
Me: @________________o"? What? NOOOO. I can get it in Adelaide
Boyfriend: I know you want it
Me: Noooo save it so we can shop for clothes or something
Boyfriend: ...
Me: I DON'T WANT IT!
Sales chick: I wish my boyfriend pulled out money every time I wanted something
Boyfriend: Just get it, I know it'll make you happy
Me: *going red*
*ends up buying the 'Too Dolly' eyeshadow quad, $85*
Sales chick: *hands me bag* you have a really great boyfriend

Ahh, indeed I do :)


Anyways, during my many hours of procrastination tonight and eBaying while I should be doing assignments, I wound up searching for MAC x Hello Kitty and made 2 impulse purchases of their lip gloss - a white/clear one and a pink/purple shade for the low, low price of AU$8.99!

Recommend go searching it up, it's a bargain for MAC products! Located in Melbourne too so postage should be quick, I'll blog about it when I receive them :)


1 comment: