May 11, 2009

Hello Kitty Goodies

Had a few bucks remaining for the fortnight (I get more money tomorrow) so I wandered into the new Morning Glory that opened in the foodcourt last week. To celebrate their new store, they're having huge sales (30-50% off everything in store, etc).

The 'today's special' table was at the front and today it was '2 for $5', anything on the table. I checked it out last week and they had Hello Kitty cutlery sets, as well as pencil cases, clipboards, gift boxes, etc. I picked out these:

Hello Kitty cutlery set (spoon, fork, chopsticks)


Hello Kitty pencil case


I already have a pink pencil case for uni that I brought at the beginning of the year at another Morning Glory sale. It's basically the same compartments etc, just that .. it's not Hello Kitty!

I ran into my friend at uni earlier who asked to borrow my highlighter .. but it was pink. Yes, it's a guy. I met up with him later and he told me he brought 2 highlighters from Morning Glory for only $1.30 - apparently there was one pink one left. So, I strolled over to the pens etc and - lucky me - the pink one was still there .. and it was HELLO KITTY!

Hello Kitty highlighter


There was only yellow and green left - Pooh Bear and Keroppi.

In total: $7.05. I think I got undercharged, I'm pretty sure 30% off $1.95 for the highlighter isn't $1.05. But oh well :)

1 comment:

  1. i think you would want to go here:

    http://www.uni-resort.com.tw/kt/villa.htm

    ReplyDelete