Apr 3, 2009

Hello Kitty Thermometer

Caught the train to Uni the other day and when I got off at the city station, the small Asian gift/souvenir store had a sign reading 'CLOSING DOWN SALE: 50% OFF EVERYTHING'.

I've been meaning to check it out for a loooong time but never got around to it until now (it's amazing what sales can do to you).

So, wandered in for a look and walked out with this:



Notice the $2 pricetag? It was only a dollar, yay for bargains!

And yes, I do realise it's "fake" Hello Kitty, but hey, what do you expect for a dollar?

The box also says 'funny lamp'. The whole thing works as a night-light if you insert 4 batteries into the back, which I haven't done because I already have a Hello Kitty night-light.

However, it does accurately tell the temperature (it's 21 degrees Celcius in my room now).

Random impulse cheap bargain buy for the day :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, good job Vick!
    bargain ;) XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... that's so cute ! i wanna check that store out on sat.

    ReplyDelete