Jul 7, 2010

DREAM JOB!

Spotted this sign outside a store in Melbourne:


Guess which store it was?!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


I'm actually so, so, SO tempted to pick up the phone and call up that store to see if I can mail them my resume or something. Yeah, it's in Melbourne, so what? LOL I wanna move out of Adelaide one day anyway. Preferably to Sydney. Although Melbourne OR Sydney are both good options, I'm fantasizing right now about telling everyone I'm moving interstate to live by myself, attend a better uni *cough* which in turn will provide me with better job opportunities, plus work at the Sanrio store - I'd be all like I'M LIVING MY DREAM!

--------------------

Picked these up at Duchess along Swanston street:

I go there every single time I'm in Melbourne to buy BAGS! They're so cute and insanely cheap - the place also stocks a heap of Japanese-y shoes, phone accessories and of course, slippers :) These were $19.95.

Also got this scarf from Dangerfield:

The tag reads 'Hello Hello Scarf'. It also came in red with white polka dots which looked a lot nicer, the only downside was that the bow was BLACK! :( How emo .. so I opted for the red bow. $18.

Gah thing is I've been meaning to go to Dangerfield in Adelaide for A LONG TIME to get this scarf, like 4 weeks maybe? But I'm never in the city so I actually waited until I went to Melbourne because sadly, buying it interstate was more convenient than me buying it here LOL lazyyyy.

--------------------

HOLIDAY SNAPS!



:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment