Apr 9, 2010

Hello Kitty Car

:( I'm horrible with my blog updates. Okay, MASSIVE blog after this one, only blogging right now because I'm taking the pics off eBay and don't have to get my camera out and take them myself. Actually, I don't even have Photoshop right now (note to self: get Photoshop .. later)

Rah rah .. I procrastinate a lot =_=

Anyways, I'm finally starting driving lessons on Monday! Yeah, I procrastinated about that too - took me a good 2-3 weeks before I finally called my instructor. Took 2 years after I turned 16 to bother going for my L's, and it's been well over a year since I've actually done that, and only NOW have bothered to get lessons. :(

The car I have lined up for me is GREEN. Seriously .. green. It's a nice shape though, a little 2006 Ford Fiesta. It's either that or a RED Nissan Pulsar from 90-something. But dude, seriously .. it's green.

Ah well, it won't stop me from doing you-know-what to the car.

Won these off eBay last night:




10-piece car seat cover set! Comes with two front head covers, two front seat covers, two front back covers, two rear head covers, one rear back cover and one rear seat cover. Price is $65US, roughly $70-something AU?

I was considering all pink but I found a set for about $130US, 19 piece that came with all the accessories - steering wheel cover, hand brake cover, etc - but they were all pink and just had strawberries printed on them or simply 'Hello Kitty' on it (no image), as the actual seat covers were the only item with Hello Kitty printed on it. Mm .. PLUS, I tend to eat a lot =_= Chances are I'll be eating while driving one day, and spill something .. NO TO WORRY, IT'S BLACK!

Oh, and seeing as the set doesn't come with all the accessories, I'll need to buy them separately :)

I won the seat belt covers last night for $12US and I have my eye on the matching steering wheel cover, going for roughly the same price:


Everything is so pricy! But I had to resort to US eBay because Australian eBay only has about 150 car accessories?US eBay = 800+. I like my variety!

Still on my list are car stickers (window & engine), hand brake cover, rearview mirror cover, maybe a few cushions for the back seat. And a new pair of Hello Kitty slippers (or I'll just chuck my current 'home' ones in the car) for driving in comfort =P Oh, and a sunvisor CD holder thing, I already have Hello Kitty car shades .. brand new, been lying around for about 10 years. Awesome.

HAHA I feel like one of those people that spend all their money on their cars, except I'm not actually upgrading any features of my car .. just decorating it :) Ooh, can't wait to drive.

Anyways, off to Hollywood to haul some glue. Might come back with new stuff to blog about. Aww, I will blog tomorrow.

Toodles x

1 comment:

  1. =O OH GOD..GREEEN????
    *shudders* i jst hate that colour the most
    LOL but anywhooo lovely items XD
    im sure the ppl who come across ur car
    in the car parks would prob take a foto with it
    coz its sucha hello kitty attraction
    LOLOL
    <3

    ReplyDelete