May 6, 2010

Hello Kitty Car 2

I blogged a while ago about the items I had purchased for my car. I'm still on my learners, and will be for the next 2-3 months, but as soon as I'm regularly driving around these babies are going on my car (Y)

Everything finally came in, so here are some photos!

It's a 2006 Ford Fiesta. But it's green :( I'm not complaining though, it's pretty good for my 'first car'!

Back seat. I threw everything on roughly to see what it looked like. The headrests don't fit on this type of car, I'll find a way around it.

Front seat belt covers. I'm going to purchase another (probably different) set for the back seat belts :)

Matching steering wheel cover. You can remove the kitty :)

In total so far (yes, I plan to buy A LOT more), I've spent about $100. The sun shades are from the Philippines, I bought them like .. 8-9 years ago? And they've been sitting around ever since, waiting for this day to come *tear*. Still got a LONG way to go, this is nowhere near complete! It's just the basics, I'm going to add as much detail as I can to the car :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment