Jun 27, 2010

Hello Kitty Perfume Body Mist

Lazy Sunday afternoon in with the boyfriend, we headed to the supermarket to pick up some hotdogs. We had the hotdogs, the bread, some chips to snack on but I insisted on checking out the health & beauty aisle, seeing as supermarkets are often far cheaper when it comes to those products.

Anyway we entered the aisle, I was looking down and to my surprise, spotted this in the deodorant/body spray section:

Hello Kitty perfume body mist!

*happy happy*

Priced at $4.95 each at Coles, I picked up two since I was in a super excited "OMG THEY SELL HELLO KITTY BODY SPRAY" mood. Plus RIGHT before we headed out, the boyfriend asked if I had any spray .. I said no, since all I have is perfume.

Anyway it smells like BUBBLEGUM! It's so adorable and sweet-smelling. The back of the can reads:

"A sweet bubblegum treat for all girls naughty and nice"

LOL at the 'naughty and nice' bit .. suss. As you can see, the bottle isn't the prettiest, I'm not the biggest fan of it. Still, anything Hello Kitty is adorable to me :)

P.S. Now I can't afford food until Wednesday, LOL =_= That was my last $10 in my bank account (well, the one I can use as I have another for my 'savings') and I spent it on Hello Kitty body spray. Mm .. money well spent? I think so! :)

Toodles x

2 comments:

  1. how cute!! i have been wanting this for a couple of days now, wondering if i should get it.. i'm in NZ right now and it's $7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. you can hello kitty by vivelle only US$1.2
    but pitty only sold at Indonesia

    ReplyDelete